Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 崔苗 <cu...@danale.com> on 2017/09/30 03:45:00 UTC

kylin encode

we have a  timestamp column used as the partition column,what should be used to encoed the column,date or time? what's the difference between the two code? BTW, can kylin recognize all the level of timestamp ,no matter it's s or ms timestamp?

thanks in advanced for your reply.

Re:Re: Re: kylin encode

Posted by 崔苗 <cu...@danale.com>.
the timestamp in kafka table can be recognized and automatically be changed into date format,but the timestamp in hive can't be used?
在 2017-09-30 16:24:43,"Alberto Ramón" <a....@gmail.com> 写道:

Re: Re: kylin encode

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Re:Re: kylin encode