Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "s.lefort" <s....@artis.fr> on 2015/06/01 16:36:51 UTC

ConcurrentModificationException DefaulUnitOfWork.class

Hi,

An error occurs in the class DefaulUnitOfWork. On line 216 (it.remove) throw
this error because
the variable "synchronizations" is empty.

This variable is cleared on method stop() called on AsyncTask. Sometimes
this method is called before end "handoverSynchronization"

Do you know this error ?

I fixed on putting "synchronized" on two methods (like
"removeSynchronization", etc..)

Regards (sorry for my english)
Steve

Re: ConcurrentModificationException DefaulUnitOfWork.class

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What version of Camel do you use? And can you tell us a bit more about
which camel endpoints you use in the poll enricher?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 4:36 PM, s.lefort <s....@artis.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> An error occurs in the class DefaulUnitOfWork. On line 216 (it.remove) throw
> this error because
> the variable "synchronizations" is empty.
>

> This variable is cleared on method stop() called on AsyncTask. Sometimes
> this method is called before end "handoverSynchronization"
>
> Do you know this error ?
>
> I fixed on putting "synchronized" on two methods (like
> "removeSynchronization", etc..)
>
> Regards (sorry for my english)
> Steve

Claus Ibsen