Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray McBride <ra...@titanemail.com> on 2007/07/04 14:12:14 UTC

page redirection and caching

Hi All,

I have a button on my page which allows a user to set a different locale
and causes a page redirection back to this page by throwing a
RedirectException.

This works fine on my development environment, but unfortunately there
appears to be some browser caching problems when it is moved to the
production server.

Is there a way in Tapestry to prevent this page from being cached or is
there a better way of causing the redirect.

I'm using tapestry 3.0.4

Thanks for any help

Ray