Posted to user@spot.apache.org by "Miller, Clifford" <cl...@phoenix-opsgroup.com> on 2017/06/03 16:13:34 UTC

User authentication/authorization

I've been looking through the docs and do not see anything about user
authentication.  Does Apache Spot provide a mechanism or guide to handling
user authentication?

Re: User authentication/authorization

Posted by "solrac901@apache.org" <so...@apache.org>.
Hi Clifford, no yet the user authentication, authorization and audit module
has not been implement.
Apache Spot team can we add this request to Jira or what will be the
correct process?
Regards.