Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by anirban chatterjee <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 20:42:50 UTC

Re: Zeppelin with JDBC interpreter, need queryBuilder help

Hi, Can one get query builder type support (intellisense  capability where
one gets suggestions on available tables, columns, fields etc contextually)
with the JDBC interpreter? We are using Zeppelin with Presto, and would
like to get suggestions of table's fields (not just keywords that one gets
through Ctrl+.). Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Anirban

Re: Zeppelin with JDBC interpreter, need queryBuilder help

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
It wasn't committed. It seems got closed due to lack of reviews...

You can ping @mebelousov on github to reopen it and @zjffdu  or somebody
else from committers to have it reviewed.

I see some other very good Zeppelin improvements / PRs lack committers
attention and then eventually vanish.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by anirban chatterjee <an...@gmail.com>.