Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 12:04:14 UTC

Request for inclusion in 0.12.0

Hi Justin,

I'd like to request the following for inclusion in 0.12.0:

Stop the proton-j transport from erroneously emitting various frame
types after a Close was sent.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1114
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-proton.git;h=bcd08cc

Some minor readme/pom changes around describing running the python tests.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1113
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-proton.git;h=f11723c

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: Request for inclusion in 0.12.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Justin, Andrew.

Changes merged and a new 0.12.0-SNAPSHOT published (once I realised I
forgot to update the version on the branch.. ;p )

Robbie

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.