Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/27 09:43:12 UTC

[EVENT] - Microservices Architecture Developer Day on June 11th in London and JBCNConf later in June

We are hosting a full day event, in central London on June 11th 2015,
where we will present the latest stuff we hack on our day time job -
that is fabric8, hawtio, kubernetes, openshift, Camel, and more.

I posted a blog about the event where you can read more details
http://www.davsclaus.com/2015/05/microservices-architecture-developer.html

At the end of June some of us travel to Barcelona to present the same
topics at the JBCNConf conference
http://www.jbcnconf.com/

I am attending to present about Apache Camel and microservices. James
Strachan the founder of Camel is there also to keynote about
kubernetes for developers. And Rob talks about ActiveMQ. Jean B. is
presenting OSGi and Karaf. So its a great chance to meet a bunch of us
and talk about Camel and the related projects.

--
Claus Ibsen