Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Koechlin I-VISION <sk...@n-soft.com> on 2000/04/03 11:46:02 UTC

LDAP example

cocoon-1.7.2/samples/ldap/README:
Since this requires parameters that match your system, it cannot be run
out of the box but requires some modification.

What about a working example using a public LDAP directory
like bigfoot.com or Netscape ? Can it run 'out of the box' ?

--
Sebastien Koechlin

Re: LDAP example

Posted by Ian Abbott <ia...@cinesite.co.uk>.
> > cocoon-1.7.2/samples/ldap/README:
> > Since this requires parameters that match your system, it cannot be run
> > out of the box but requires some modification.
> >
> > What about a working example using a public LDAP directory
> > like bigfoot.com or Netscape ? Can it run 'out of the box' ?
>
> No problem for me... doesn anyone has one to submit?

Some public LDAP servers are listed here, if anyone wants to confiugre
the right searchbases...

http://www.emailman.com/ldap/public.html

Ian

Re: LDAP example

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Sebastien Koechlin I-VISION wrote:

> cocoon-1.7.2/samples/ldap/README:
> Since this requires parameters that match your system, it cannot be run
> out of the box but requires some modification.
>
> What about a working example using a public LDAP directory
> like bigfoot.com or Netscape ? Can it run 'out of the box' ?

No problem for me... doesn anyone has one to submit?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.