Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com> on 2013/03/11 12:46:30 UTC

Programming transition a participant to OFFLINE state

Is there a way to gracefully transition a participant to OFFLINE state?
This is not only very useful for unit testing, but there may be case we might want to gracefully take instances offline for maintenance.
I tried using HelixManager.disconnect() but that does not seem to call my state model at all.
Thanks

Re: Programming transition a participant to OFFLINE state

Posted by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com>.
That works!
Thanks again Kishore

Sent from my iPad