Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/03/23 12:40:47 UTC

[Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

All
The Apache Cloudstack PMC is delighted to announce that on March 18 an ASF board resolution was passed to make Sebastien Goasguen the new Chair/VP of Apache CloudStack.

Sebastien replaces Hugo in this role

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Sebastien all the best for the next 12 months and also in thanking Hugo for all of his hard work over the last year.

Giles

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!!

and lots of thanks for your hardly works Hugo ;-)

from my iPhone

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Congrats Sebastien! :-)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats Sebastien :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Cyrano Rizzo <cy...@usp.br>.
Congratulations Sebastien by the election, good luck in this new challenge!

Congratulations Chip and Hugo by the great work until now!

[]’s

Cyrano Rizzo
Sao Paulo IT Center Director - CeTI-SP
University of Sao Paulo - USP | IT Superintendence - STI
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto, No 71 - trav. 3 | 05508-010 | Sao Paulo - SP
M +55 (11) 997-699-001 | D  +55 (11) 3091-8466

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats Sebastien :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Recurring Snapshot Limitation

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
I dont think there is a creative solution here. It looks like users are
forced to use daily/weekly and nothing in between. It does look like a
valid enhancement request... if you were inclined to file one, you can do
so here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/

Posted by Paul Shadwell <pa...@shadwell.ch>.
We have a customer trying to create a snapshot that runs twice a week. Wednesday and Sunday.

The problem is, there seems to be no option to do so. Creating 1 weekly schedule works but then weekly is greyed out and you cannot create another weekly schedule (which would be the logical way of doing it).

I tried this in Cloudmonkey with:
create snapshotpolicy maxsnaps=4 intervaltype=weekly timezone=gmt+1 schedule=30:02:3 volumeid=0194edb4-..... 3 is the day of the week.

I then ran the command again changing the day of the week, to hopefully create a second weekly snapshot of the same volume:
create snapshotpolicy maxsnaps=4 intervaltype=weekly timezone=gmt+1 schedule=30:02:7 volumeid=0194edb4-.....

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo :)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <
jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Congrats Sebastien!
>
> On 24-Mar-2015, at 9:56 AM, Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>
>  wrote:
>
> > Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo!

punith s
cloudbyte.com

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo :)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <
jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Congrats Sebastien!
>
> On 24-Mar-2015, at 9:56 AM, Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>
>  wrote:
>
> > Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo!

punith s
cloudbyte.com

RE: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Réda Belouizdad <rb...@ikoula.com>.
Contrats Seb from all Ikoula team

Best regards

> The Apache Cloudstack PMC is delighted to announce that on March 18 an ASF board resolution was passed to make Sebastien Goasguen the new Chair/VP of Apache CloudStack.
>
> Sebastien replaces Hugo in this role
>

> I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Sebastien all the best for the next 12 months and also in thanking Hugo for all of his hard work over the last year.
>
> Giles

> CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2015.0.5751 / Base de données virale: 4311/9335 - Date: 19/03/2015

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo :)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <
jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Congrats Sebastien!
>
> On 24-Mar-2015, at 9:56 AM, Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>
>  wrote:
>
> > Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo!

punith s
cloudbyte.com

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Sebastien!

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 99159
4713 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 3636
Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.
Awesome Sebastien! Much deserved!

Thanks very much Hugo for your service to the community!

*Ian Rae*
CEO
c: *514.944.4008*

*CloudOps** | *Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com *|* 420 rue Guy *|* Montreal *|* Canada *|* H3J 1S6

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.
Congrats  Sebastien!

Thanks Hugo!

--

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations sebgoa !

Thanks Hugo!

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Great news Sebastian, congratulations.

Thanks for all the efforts Hugo, cant believe its been a year! :D

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Thanks Hugo...

Congratulations Sebastien..

Thanks,
Suresh

Posted by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Thanks Hugo...

Posted by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Thanks Hugo...

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Cyrano Rizzo <cy...@usp.br>.

Posted by Cyrano Rizzo <cy...@usp.br>.

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hearty Congrats, Sebastien.
Thank you Hugo for carrying the flag in last 1 year.

Regards,
Sateesh

Posted by Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats Sebastien :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!!

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Sebastien!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

On Monday, March 23, 2015, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> All
> The Apache Cloudstack PMC is delighted to announce that on March 18 an ASF
> board resolution was passed to make Sebastien Goasguen the new Chair/VP of
> Apache CloudStack.
>
> Sebastien replaces Hugo in this role
>

> I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Sebastien all the best for the next
> 12 months and also in thanking Hugo for all of his hard work over the last
> year.
>
> Giles

> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302

Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.