Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ashish Raichura <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/03 20:52:17 UTC

help needed

Hi,

I am looking for to create application container for Open Social.

I tried looking aroud the document on Shindig but not getting exactly how to go.

Can you help me :

1) I am working with Java.
2) Actual steps for all installation and requirements.

Regards,
Ashish

Re: help needed

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
I assume you have tried

mvn clean install
mvn -Prun
and the browsing to
http://localhost:8080/gadgets/files/samplecontainer/

Shindig is an implementation of the OpenSocial and Gadget
Specification, for testing purposes it contains a sample single
gadget container and a simple JSDB back end. If you want to run
something real you will need to replace these with your own
implementations.

Ian