Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Azhar Shaikh <az...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/17 14:04:42 UTC

CPU Usage going very high 90-100%

Hi All,

We have an table which consist of 4.4 Million records with 3 region-servers
which has 8 GB of heap size on each node. Whenever we execute any select
query on this table at that moment CPU usage is going upto 90-100% usage,
not sure why CPU is going so high on just a read query.

It might be that we might have missed or incorrectly updated some
configuration parameter, request you to please let us know which parameter
do we need to review or what changes need to be done to avoid CPU from
getting over-loaded.

Hbase Version - 1.2.3
Phoenix Version - 4.8

Thanks,