Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peng Annie / FINLAND <An...@kone.com> on 2003/01/28 16:43:32 UTC

Context problem, urgent!

Hi,

In Tomcat4, I can not get the right context of other webapp from my app. My
app is set as the doc root. For example I have configuration  like

<Context path="" docBase="MyApp" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true"/>
<Context path="/OtherApp" docBase="OtherApp" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true"/>

in server.xml. But the difference from in Tomcat3.2 is, when I user the
following statement in my servlet:

        ServletContext sc =
this.getServletConfig().getServletContext().getContext("/OtherApp");

sc.getRequestDispatcher("/servlet/ControllerServlet").forward(request,
response);

Tomcat can not find the "OtherApp" context!

Can anybody help? This is really urgent!

Many thanks in advance!

Annie