Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <va...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/20 16:17:11 UTC

commons-logging library problem

Hi, I have a pretty simple application that queries a web service. For the application I needed of course several jars from axis distribution, among which commons-logging-1.0.4.jar. Application runs ok, but when I try to stop tomcat, the process doesn't stop.Tomcat stops listening on port 8080 but the process itself still runs. If I remove commons-logging-1.0.4.jar from the library, then tomcat starts and stops normally but of course, the application doesn't work anymore. Is there any way I can remove this jar and have the application working? or did anyone had this problem before and know why this is happening? 10x

P.S. I am using axis2-1.3 with tomcat 6 on ubuntu

Re: commons-logging library problem

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
I seen what may be the same problem last year. Axis2 now ships with
commons-logging-1.1 - see if you can use that to fix your problems.

HTH,
Robert