Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 09:51:12 UTC

index problem

i use freebsd6, tomcat 6(without install)+jdk1.5_07+php5+mssql

i debug my program and data is ok before update to do index....

and index process is ok. no error.

but i find index file not what i wanna.  it have changed.

tomcat6's server.xml,,i added "URIEncoding="UTF-8"

data send to solr do index by curl (with utf-8)

anyone know how to fix it?

--
regards
jl