Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Darshan Sonagara <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 15:12:26 UTC

Getting error in qualcluster command

I want to analyze cluster which i did clustering on mahout by kmeans algorithm.
In qualcluster command there is an comman linne argument as -c what kind of file i need to give as input for kmeans algorithm.
I did it for streaming kmeans. It worked. But every time i run qualcluster i am getting diffirent value for all parameter in csv file.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Getting error in qualcluster command

Posted by Darshan Sonagara <da...@gmail.com>.
when i run qualcluster on kmeans final output file i will get this time of
output

Posted by Darshan Sonagara <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Darshan Sonagara <da...@gmail.com>.
waiting for the replay sir . . . .