Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gavin Henry <gh...@suretecsystems.com> on 2004/11/13 23:46:47 UTC

Commiting new files that weren't in the original import?

Hi all,

I added loads of files and when I run

svn status I get loads of ?

I want all files to be controlled, i.e. png. Makefiles etc. and I ned to
upload all these new ones.

I can't find the answer in the FAQ or the book.

I can see that I can add individial files, but I'm not sure if they have to be
in the repo in the first place?

P.S. I only installed it 3 hours ago. Very nice stuff!!!!

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1467 624141
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 742001
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Re: Commiting new files that weren't in the original import?

Posted by Gavin Henry <gh...@suretecsystems.com>.
On Saturday 13 Nov 2004 23:46, Gavin Henry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I added loads of files and when I run
>
> svn status I get loads of ?
>
> I want all files to be controlled, i.e. png. Makefiles etc. and I ned to
> upload all these new ones.
>
> I can't find the answer in the FAQ or the book.
>
> I can see that I can add individial files, but I'm not sure if they have to
> be in the repo in the first place?
>
> P.S. I only installed it 3 hours ago. Very nice stuff!!!!

Doh, svn add does it.