Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/25 09:21:30 UTC

svnsync: Expected 'revprops', found 'failure'

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a local (to my workstation) mirror of our main
repository.

when I start svnsync it runs up to a certain revision, then fails
with:

	Committed revision 2438.
	Copied properties for revision 2438.
	Committed revision 2439.
	Copied properties for revision 2439.
	svnsync: Expected 'revprops', found 'failure'

I can restart svnsync and it will proceed up to another rev, ...

I've tried the whole process 3 times now, and it's the same list of
revs each time.

I've examined the revprops on the mirror and they seem to be ok, so
I'm not sure what svnsync is complaining about.

Any advise or more questions?
Anyone else encountered this?

Client (win xp) and Server (SLE10)  both 1.6.2
I did a dump/load when upgrading the server to 1.6.x
--

Lorenz

Re: svnsync: Expected 'revprops', found 'failure'

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Lorenz wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm trying to set up a local (to my workstation) mirror of our main
>repository.
>
>[...]
>
>Client (win xp) and Server (SLE10)  both 1.6.2
>I did a dump/load when upgrading the server to 1.6.x

forgot to mention: repo is served by svnserve
--

Lorenz