Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 10:45:43 UTC

Cannot copy .p12 file

Hi guys,

I have an ant script that copied the content of folder A into folder B.
What i see is that the .p12 file(2.8KB) that is inside folder A gets copied
to a new corrupted file (5KB) in folder B. And this happens all the time.

Have any of you experienced the same problem before?

I use latest ubuntu linux,java version "1.6.0_25", Apache Ant(TM)
version 1.8.2 compiled on December 20 2010

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: Cannot copy .p12 file

Posted by Jarek Czekalski <ja...@poczta.onet.pl>.
Hi Petar

Probably someone will know better what happens here, but it will not
harm to explain such details:

1. What kind of folders are A and B? Local filesystem?
2. What happens if you copy to dir B2 instead of B, provided that B2
never existed

It reminds me a problem I read recently:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8020154/why-does-ant-copy-old-file-contents

Regards
Jarek

Re: Cannot copy .p12 file

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys my problem,

I just remembered I had the same problem ago with gif files and
the reason was <filterset> :)))))

Sorry to bother.

2012/3/9 Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>:
> On 2012-03-08, Petar Tahchiev wrote:
>
>> I have an ant script that copied the content of folder A into folder B.
>> What i see is that the .p12 file(2.8KB) that is inside folder A gets copied
>> to a new corrupted file (5KB) in folder B. And this happens all the time.
>
> Sounds as if the copy task was filtering or changing the encoding,
> neither of which the task should do by default.
>
> Any chance you could show us the task itself?
>
> Stefan

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
---