Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Yannick Bergeron <bu...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/16 02:50:59 UTC

hints for creating a DCE authentication and credential caching module

Hello

IBM DCE (Distributed Computing Environment) is an authentication and authorization system using "kerberos v5"-like credential to access a DFS (Distributed File System) filespace

I'm looking to write my own apache 2.2 module that would allow me to:
force authentication on a specific URL/CGIprompt authentication on an URL if the anonymous access is denieduse the authenticated user credential for the requestreuse the same credential unless it's expired (user/credential caching)
can this be done with the auth/authz/authn structure or I need to build something totally independant of this?

which documentation would help me to write a basic module that could evolve in what I'm looking at?

Regards,

Yannick Bergeron

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706116