Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "news@gefra.biz" <ne...@gefra.biz> on 2004/06/21 11:45:26 UTC

creation of custom doctype - init workflow history

for some of my doctypes i use the "default-create" action, it's working,
but inside the "site" tab of the authoring screen, there is "no
workflow" for status and live.

i saw the taskdef:
<taskdef name="init-history"
classname="org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.InitWorkflowHistoryTask"/>

inside config/tasks/targets.xml, which i think does the job, but i don't
know how to call/execute it from sitemap.

here's how my doc's are created (usecase-create.xmap)

<map:match type="step" pattern="create">
  <map:act type="default-create">
    <map:redirect-to uri="index.html" session="true"/>
  </map:act>
  <map:redirect-to
uri="../index.html?lenya.usecase=create&amp;lenya.step=showscreen&amp;status=failed" session="true"/>
</map:match>

thank you
ck