Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2020/06/22 07:33:21 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-iOS 6.1.0 Release

Please review and vote on this 6.1.0 iOS Release by replying to this
email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/ios-610/

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-ios: 6.1.0 (c75ff4adbc)

Note that you can test it out via:
    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios#6.1.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.
(Blog post PR to come in the morning)

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ensured npm tests passed locally after tagging
* Ensured a local app generated with Cordova CLI ran in the simulator
* Ensured a local app generated with the bin tools ran in the simulator

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-iOS 6.1.0 Release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1

* verified signature
* verfied hash
* no vulnerabilities with npm audit
* checked license headers
* CI green
* coho verify-tags success
* local tests green with npm test
* run hello world app with platform

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4
- Darryl Pogue
- Niklas Merz
- Ken Naito
- Bryan Ellis

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Thanks everyone who reviewed and voted!
~Darryl

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
+1

* Confirmed verification of the archive signature & hashes
* Verified the sha hash of the release tag
* Tested `cordova platform add` of platform package
* Tested `cordova build ios`
* Tested `cordova run ios`
* Confirmed SplashScreen hide/show functionality
* Confirmed SplashScreen settings for dark, light, and all

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
I vote +1