Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/10/15 08:51:02 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredByVelocity" by JohnEichelsdorfer

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JohnEichelsdorfer:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/PoweredByVelocity

  ||[http://www.123case.it www.123case.it]||123case.it is an italian real estate portal developed using Velocity template engine.||[http://www.igate.it www.igate.it]||
  ||[http://www.3java.net www.3java.net]||A comprehensive directory of Java(tm) open source software, as well as an evaluation system that aids in the selection of open source software.  Developed with Struts & Velocity.||[http://www.3java.net www.3java.net]||
  ||[http://www.peoplesarchive.com Peoples Archive]||Video (movie) website whose tagline is 'great people telling their life stories'. Soon to include Donald Knuth for those who are interested! Developed originally (badly) by my predecessor in taglibs, jsp + nasty java, now being converted (by [http://www.keteracel.com/paul me]) into Velocity.||[http://www.keteracel.com]||
- ||[http://www.jobbank.com jobbank.com]||Employment site for job searches, posting jobs, posting resumes, and career tools. This MVC site uses Velocity to render its entire view including templated emails.||[http://www.jmjmedia.com JMJ Media]||
+ ||[http://jobbank.com/ jobbank.com]||Employment site for job searches, posting jobs, posting resumes, and career tools. This MVC site uses Velocity to render its entire view including templated emails.||[http://www.jmjmedia.com JMJ Media]||
  ||[http://explash.com/ eXplash.com]||The social Web 2.0 directory.||[http://jaspersoftware.com/ Jasper Software]||