Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dmitry <wi...@inbox.ru> on 2008/02/11 15:49:19 UTC

stateless Image

How I can create a stateless org.apache.wicket.markup.html.image.Image?
I thought that just calling new Image("id") will do the job, however getStatelessHint() returns false.
It looks like a bug in LocalizedImageResource#isStateless().

I guess it should be
return resourceReference == null;

wicket-1.3.0
test case

import junit.framework.Assert;import junit.framework.TestCase;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.image.Image;
import org.apache.wicket.util.tester.WicketTester;
public class ImageTest extends TestCase {
public void testStateless() {
    WicketTester wt = new WicketTester();
    final Image i = new Image("5");
    wt.startComponent(i);