Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Neuman, Ben J., A&M IRM" <bj...@hq.afis.osd.mil> on 2006/03/01 19:07:53 UTC

how do I use PreviewPanel?

Hello,
Could someone provide the few lines of code needed to embed and use the
PreviewPanel in my Swing app? My source document is an FO doc. I simply wish
to display it using the PreviewPanel (note not the PreviewDialog). Thanks in
advance.

Ben Neuman, Ctr.
Lockheed Martin IT
Software Developer
OASD(PA)-IRM
703 428-0239
 <ma...@hq.afis.osd.mil> bjneuman@hq.afis.osd.mil

Re: how do I use PreviewPanel?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Have a look at PreviewDialog in the FOP source code. It uses
PreviewPanel.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/viewer/PreviewDialog.java

On 01.03.2006 19:07:53 Neuman, Ben J., A&M IRM wrote:
> Hello,
> Could someone provide the few lines of code needed to embed and use the
> PreviewPanel in my Swing app? My source document is an FO doc. I simply wish
> to display it using the PreviewPanel (note not the PreviewDialog). Thanks in
> advance.

Jeremias Maerki