Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by EnricoTriolo <et...@libero.it> on 2000/12/12 19:17:41 UTC

Servlet error

I just wrote a servlet that handles requests for a SOAP client.
The client only sends the servlet simple SOAP messages with only one element in the body.
The point is this:
when I try to manage the request in the doPost method, just using the instruction "SOAPContext c = new SOAPContext()" I get an error message on the client side saying "SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Content length must be specified. ".
Note that removing this instruction things work fine, I can also read the httprequest and verify that is correct...
So it seems that the problem is on the servlet side, but I can't imagine what's happening!

Someone can help me?