Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt> on 2005/06/03 02:09:22 UTC

cforms:widget inside table doesn't work

Hello!
I'm trying to put a wigdet inside a table but it's not working, that is, i
see no result.

This is part of the code on form1_template.xml
(...)
<fi:group>
<fi:styling type="tabs"/>
<fi:state>
<ft:widget id="tab-state"/>
</fi:state>
 	<fi:items>
 	<fi:group>
 		<fi:label>A simple test</fi:label
(...)

This is the code from form1.xml (widget init)
(..)
<fd:field id="data2">
 	<fd:label>in a table</fd:label>
 	<fd:datatype base="string">
 		<fd:convertor type="htmlcleaner" config="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/convertor/HtmlCleanerConfiguration.xml"/>
 	</fd:datatype>
</fd:field>

Notes :
- all widgets outside the table work fine
- using cocoon 2.1.7 under tomcat 5.5

Thanks in advance for your ideas and support,
CarlosN.

Re: cforms:widget inside table doesn't work

Posted by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>.
To anyone who might come across the same problem here is the answer, and
another question : how can i see the widget's labels together with the
widget inside the table? I'm using the
provided xsl stylsheet from cocoon 2.1.7 examples at
cocoon\samples\blocks\forms\resources\forms-page-styling.xsl

form1_template.xml(answer to the former question)
<fi:group>
<fi:styling type="tabs"/>
<fi:state>
<ft:widget id="tab-state"/>