Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Antonio David Perez Morales <ap...@zaizi.com> on 2014/02/24 09:42:21 UTC

Apache Stanbol PHP Client

Hi Stanbolers

I have developed an Apache Stanbol Client library written in PHP which has
been used in many internal projects.

Currently it supports the Enhancer and Entityhub components. In the future
and if needed, other components can be developed and added to this library.
The library is uploaded in my Github account at
https://github.com/adperezmorales/stanbol-php-client .

Any comments and feedback are always welcome.
If it is of interest to the community, I can contribute it to the Stanbol
project.

Regards

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.