Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anna Vo <AV...@widen.com> on 2006/12/29 00:28:28 UTC

relative css image path references?

We have the same issue described here with our calendar looking funny
due to the CSS path references:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-178

Example:
.calendarBodyContainer
{
url(/dojo/src/widget/templates/DatePicker.cssimages/dpBg.gif)
}

We are running Tapestry 4.1.1, Tomcat for our testing servers, and Jetty
locally. Happens locally and on testing servers on IE Win, FF Win and OS
X, and Safari OS X.

Is there anymore information on this? What is the best way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Anna

Re: relative css image path references?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
p.s. If you're not putting this into your root classpath be sure to
add the appropriate regexp rules to "unprotect" your paths. (Tapestry
can't do it for you by default as it would be too easy for people to
allow security flaws into their apps)

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-framework/hivedoc/module/tapestry.asset.html

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.