Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jo...@josander.net> on 2002/08/12 09:08:55 UTC

svn-0.14.1-r2927-setup.exe ready for aprovement

Hi,

I have just uploaded the svn-0.14.1-r2927-setup.exe to the
subversion.tigris.org server.

Changes:
  * Upgraded to the contents of svn-win32-r2927.zip
    found on the Subversion home page
  * Temporary bugfix: The installer may corrupt the
    user's system path on the Windows NT variations
    (the user must add/fix) the path manually). A
    better fix will come up later

A document for users of pre svn-0.14.1-r2927-setup.exe are also pending on
the site, describing how to fix the registry with regedid32 on the Windows
NT variations.

Jostein

Re: svn-0.14.1-r2927-setup.exe ready for aprovement

Posted by Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jo...@josander.net>.
Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.

Posted by Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jo...@josander.net>.