Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pablo Ruggia <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/05 11:57:40 UTC

Add javascript to Form onSubmit event

Hi !
I want to execute a javascript function before my form is submited. All i've
found is using is to use something like this:
f.addEventHandler(FormEventType.SUBMIT, "myjsfunction")
But this is deprecated, what is the recommended way of doing this ? I'm
using Tapestry 4.0.2
Thanks !

Re: Add javascript to Form onSubmit event

Posted by Dennis Sinelnikov <de...@augustschell.com>.
can't you use 'onClick' with your submit button?