Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2008/08/21 17:53:31 UTC

OpenWire (for Delphi ActiveMQ client): how can I use the existing source generator

Hello

Can somebody give me some hints about the basic steps to run the OpenWire
source code generator? I would like to support the OpenWire protocol in my
implementation of a client library for Delphi (which currently uses STOMP).
Java is no foreign language for me so I will not need much help, just a
"kick start".

Many thanks in advance

Michael Justin