Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 05:23:42 UTC

GSoC applicants, please check the list

http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/projects/list/google/gsoc2012

Congratulations!

Re: GSoC applicants, please check the list

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Of course we should use openmeetings to connect

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.
I'm free at this time every week. But I told, that it is better to
rearrange our meetings to the same time on Thursdays, because 19:00 GMT+4
is 22:00 in Novosibirsk.

But 22:00 on Friday it is the beginning of holidays :) So, it will be
better for me to arrange meetings to another time.

But it is just my suggestion that you can accept or refuse.

If it is the most suitable time for meetings, so let's do them on Friday
19:00 GMT+4.

German

25 апреля 2012 г. 15:56 пользователь seba.wagner@gmail.com <

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm fine with that.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
If a student does not have a Apache ID then the only way to contribute
is via patches. Your can commit right in trunk or have a GSoC branch
or even have a branch per student - it is up to the project to decide
how to handle gsoc contributions.

It makes sense if Dmitry and Ankur  submit their ICLAs asap.
 Providing there are no issues applying their patches in the first
month of work, I don't see why you shouldn't grant them commitership
by late May or early June .

Yegor

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Its ok for me.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok for me too.

Posted by Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com>.

<ye...@dinom.ru>написал:

> Sounds good to me.
>
> Yegor
>
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Alexei Fedotov
> <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What do you think about meeting on Friday, 19:00 GMT +4?
> > 25.04.2012 8:58 пользователь "German Grekhov" <ge...@gmail.com>
> > написал:
> >
> >> I'm at Novosibirsk, UTC+7:00.
> >>
> >> German.
> >>
> >> 24 апреля 2012 г. 17:02 пользователь Yegor Kozlov

> >> ankurankan@gmail.com

> ankurankan@gmail.com>

> and
> >> iarkh@unipro.ru

> of
> >> the

> http://188.127.229.12:5080/openmeetings/?invitationHash=0e306cfee8363d171402c93c3ef073a4&language=1

> because it
> >> there

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий

Re: GSoC applicants, please check the list

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.
I'm at Novosibirsk, UTC+7:00.

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Mine is UTC +5:30.

Posted by Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com>.
I see no problem with that. To clarify the time, I think everyone should
report their time zones. I have UTC +4.

2012/4/24 Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>

> Why not to have the meeting for all three participants?

> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> http://dataved.ru/
> +7 916 562 8095
>

> 2012/4/24 Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com>:
> > Very cool, congratulations to all.
> >
> > Question about the weekly meetings. Will they be common to all 3
> > participants?
> >
> > 24 апреля 2012 г. 11:11 пользователь Ankur Ankan <ankurankan@gmail.com
> >написал:
> >
> >> Anything important?

> solomax666@gmail.com

> >> weekly

> Sebastian on
> >> >> > > >

> http://188.127.229.12:5080/openmeetings/?invitationHash=0e306cfee8363d171402c93c3ef073a4&language=1

> seems
> :)

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий

Re: GSoC applicants, please check the list

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com>.
Very cool, congratulations to all.

Question about the weekly meetings. Will they be common to all 3
participants?

24 апреля 2012 г. 11:11 пользователь Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>написал:

> Anything important?
>
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Oops I missed it..
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Actually it was scheduled 13:00 (GMT+7) and already finished.

> >> alexei.fedotov@gmail.com

> weekly

> >> regular

> http://188.127.229.12:5080/openmeetings/?invitationHash=0e306cfee8363d171402c93c3ef073a4&language=1

> >> like

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий

Re: GSoC applicants, please check the list

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Anything important?

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Oops I missed it..

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: GSoC applicants, please check the list

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.