Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nguyen Tien Luong <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/12 11:22:26 UTC

Unresolved constraint in bundle (package=javax.microedition.io)

   Hi everybody,

I'm new in OSGi and when I try to create my first bundle, I had this error

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle oregonWMR200 [16]: package; (package=javax.microedition.io)

I really don't know where I have this constraint.

How can I resolve it ?

Thanks

NGUYEN Tien Luong                    |                    M2PGI - UFRIMAG
13 Rue Blanche MONIER                 |                    Tel : 06.45.42.46.33
38000 GRENOBLE                          |              http://tienluong.info

Re: Unresolved constraint in bundle (package=javax.microedition.io)

Posted by Vadeg <ni...@gmail.com>.
Your pom looks fine. It seems that it's a transitive dependency. Take a
look at "libusbjava" pom. Maybe it has this dependency.

Re: webconsole reported a ConcurrentModificationException

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but I think it's more a pax-web problem rather than a webconsole problem.
The only thing webconsole does is unregistering the servlet ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

webconsole reported a ConcurrentModificationException

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
If you know you don't need it, you can always add set your import
package for BND to:

     !javax.microedition.io,*

-> richard

Posted by Vadeg <ni...@gmail.com>.