Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by 丛搏 <bo...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 06:01:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.9.4

Hello, Pulsar community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache Pulsar 2.9.4. It's been about
three months since 2.9.3 was released.

There are 123 PRs [0] needed to cherry-pick in branch-2.9. I will
cherry-pick these PRs for branch-2.9. Exclude some PRs that merge
directly into branch-2.9.

There are 33 PRs [1] opened. I'll follow up on each of those PRs to
see if they will be completed soon or will need to be pushed to 2.9.5

If you have any important fixes or any questions, please reply to this
email, and we will evaluate whether to include them in 2.9.4

Thanks,
Bo
[0] - https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.4+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.9+is%3Amerged
[1] - https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.4+is%3Aopen
I will

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.9.4

Posted by lordcheng10 <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

mattison chao <ma...@apache.org> 于2022年11月7日周一 20:01写道:

Posted by mattison chao <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by houxiaoyu <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Enrico

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Penghui

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
+1 - sounds good to me. Thanks for volunteering to be the release manager Bo.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1