Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Mark McKay <ma...@kitfox.com> on 2005/09/14 03:24:50 UTC

Add to external tools - task to convert SVG to PNG, JPG

Hi,

I've developed a utility to render SVG documents to images, and ahve
developed an ant task so that it can be used from an Ant script.  Is
there a way I can add a link to my utility from the External Tools and
Tasks page(http://ant.apache.org/external.html)?

My utility is called SVGSalamander, and can be found at
http://svgsalamander.dev.java.net

Mark McKay

Re: Add to external tools - task to convert SVG to PNG, JPG

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Marc,

you can add a link to your utility in our Wiki :
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntExternalTaskdefs

Cheers,

Antoine