Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rahulsharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/13 09:12:16 UTC

UseJMS11 property is removed from CXF 3.1.11

Hi everyone,

From the migration guide for cxf

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/30-migration-guide.html

It is clear that "Support for the older JMS 1.0.2 API's has been removed.
Your JMS provider must support the 1.1 API's."

and also from the below link

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/using-the-jmsconfigfeature.html

property USEJMS11 is removed from 3.0.0...

So I need to know that if we need to change some code in our application to
suport the JMS 1.1 API's or do we have any other property that can be
declared for the jaxws Endpoint declaration.

awaiting for the response.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul