Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Nicolai Willems <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 17:09:31 UTC

Build status?

Hi there

I see on hudson that "sling-trunk-1.6" has had a successful build about 2
hours ago.
Is that the latest latest build - like a nightly - or where is it building
from?

Regards Nicolai

Re: Build status?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Nicolai Willems <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see on hudson that "sling-trunk-1.6" has had a successful build about 2
> hours ago.
> Is that the latest latest build - like a nightly - or where is it building
> from?

It's building from the current svn trunk, so yes it's the latest and greatest.

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/sling-trunk-1.6/changes
shows what the last svn revision was before that build.

-Bertrand