Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com> on 2015/03/18 18:09:14 UTC

Remove Maven ant tasks from site

Hi!

Given the EOL of Maven 2.x and the fact that the Maven Ant tasks are based on Maven 2 .. can we EOL them and remove them off the site as well?

People wanting use use Maven based resolution should be directed to the Aether Ant tasks .. they work very well for me.

manfred

Re: Remove Maven ant tasks from site

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
Documentation for Aether is available at

http://www.eclipse.org/aether/

and in detail for the Ant tasks at

https://github.com/eclipse/aether-ant

I am not aware of pom, writepom or mvn tasks though.

manfred

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.