Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/09 18:34:27 UTC

current tuples pending

Is there a way with storm to get a value for the current number of tuples
that haven't been acked yet?

Thanks,

Re: current tuples pending

Posted by Kosala Dissanayake <um...@gmail.com>.
You can also connect directly to Nimbus through its Thrift service.
(http://www.andys-sundaypink.com/i/retrieve-storm-cluster-statistic-from-nimbus-java-mode/
)

However I found it much easier to just use the REST API of the UI that Yury
mentioned, which will serve your purposes just fine.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM, Vincent Russell <vincent.russell@gmail.com

Re: current tuples pending

Posted by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: current tuples pending

Posted by Yury Ruchin <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: current tuples pending

Posted by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: current tuples pending

Posted by Kosala Dissanayake <um...@gmail.com>.
Wouldn't that just be (transferred - acked)?