Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@apache.org> on 2010/01/21 21:12:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 1.2.2 released

OpenJPA 1.2.2 is now available from
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.htmland from the ibiblio maven
repository. Version 1.2.2 is a bugfix release
which includes 24 notatble bug fixes and 9 improvements.

The complete list of issues resolved can be found in the release notes at
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.2/apache-openjpa-1.2.2/RELEASE-NOTES.html
.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to making this release a success!

-mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 1.2.2 released

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,