Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 07:15:28 UTC

MobileGrid rowHeight?

Hi Maurice,

Wanted to know if we can somehow change the rowHeight of mobilegrid rows.

I tried custom text itemRenderer. Even if we change width\height of custom
renderer, the row height doesn't alter. It's height is same always.
Internally it is using list. I wanted to know if there is a way to alter
the list's row height ?

Cheers!

Re: MobileGrid rowHeight?

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Actually i want to decrease the row height of the mobilegrid row.
I couldn't find multiline on mobilegrid\mobilegridcolumn.

Re: MobileGrid rowHeight?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE: MobileGrid rowHeight?

Posted by leswoolsey <le...@rogers.com>.
Did you ever get this to work.  I'm trying to change the rowHeight and having
absolutely no success.  I'd love to see an example of where someone
accomplished this!

RE: MobileGrid rowHeight?

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
The custom text itemRender (for some column) is NOT the item renderer used by the mobileGrid's list, it's a sub renderer.
So changing its height has no effect.
The MobileGrid has an internal item Renderer of type MobileGridRowRenderer.

Otherwise, try setting the rowHeight of MobileGrid's layout (which is of type MobileGridLayout, and inherits from VerticalLayout).

Let me know.