Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard <ri...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/05 07:33:35 UTC

mailreader sample question

hello guys

i am studying the  mailreader sample that comes with the struts binary
ed. I cant seem to figure out where ( what form actions ) the records
are being retrieved when you edit your subscriptions.

thank is advance.
richard

Re: mailreader sample question

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.
Sorry, I think you are using a more recent version of Struts than I
have. Perhaps someone else can help.

Erik

Posted by Richard <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erik,

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.
I should have stated that I was referring to Struts 1.1.

Erik

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.