Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/10/06 02:03:51 UTC

wicket-contrib-input-events : keyboard shortcuts for wicket

Hi

Just wanted to tell that the first working release of input events now
are in place, although currently only available via wicket stuff svn.

You can bind keys to alot of stuff, form submission, ajax events,
buttons... The best part its easy;) Just add the behavior and tell which
key to use, the behavior supports autohooking..

Read more on the wiki:

http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicket-stuff-contrib-input-events

-regards Nino

Re: wicket-contrib-input-events : keyboard shortcuts for wicket

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
:) will focus on what I need then:)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Thanks for the kind words:) We needed this on our project, and always a
pleasure adding new stuff to wicket:)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.