Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by rh...@telerama.com on 2002/08/28 18:34:41 UTC

pdf chapters and sections?

I want to create pdf documents that would have the chapter and section
titles to the left of the pdf document in the acrobat reader when viewing
the pdf.

I guess in the hierarchy of fo, it would be above the "page" and "region",
a chapter can consist of many sections.  A section can consist of one or
more pages.

Thanks!

Re: pdf chapters and sections?

Posted by Magnus Sjöberg <ma...@secode.com>.
What you want is PDF bookmarks, created using a FOP
extension.
See: http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions.html for an
explanation.

hth///