Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by nu...@li.nux.ro on 2021/05/13 08:33:38 UTC

Status of Terraform?

Hi,

Noticed quite a few discussions lately about taking over the provider
module from Hashicorp, but I'd like to know whether any of you can share
opinions on the current state of Terraform support for Cloudstack?

Is it something that can be used in production today? Any comments,
gotchas etc?

Thanks,
Lucian

Re: Status of Terraform?