Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by meduolis <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 20:06:52 UTC

Filtered feedback message cleanup

Hello,

I am not sure if it's a Wicket bug, or a lack of my wicket knowledge , but I
really need an assistance here.

I have a simple form with two different input fields: RequiredTextField and
PasswordTextField. Also there is a feedback panel, but it filters out
PasswordTextField feedback message and displays it inline to its' field.
When submiting the form, we got one message in feedback panel and one
message after password field.
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662502/formSubmited.gif>
Later we trigger model update by setting new locale.

Feedback message for username got cleared, but filtered feedback message -
not.

Is there any manual way to clear filtered messages? Or it should be done  by
Wicket itself?