Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ariel Pablo Klein <ap...@eml.cc> on 2005/03/30 21:32:13 UTC

FW: contrib:TableView SimpleTableColumn is overwriting TableView.columns description. A bug?

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Karthik Abram <karthik.abram <at> neovera.com> writes:

> I see that initialize() gets called to set myTotal to zero. Then the
> declaration is invoked which sets it to null!!! This causes getMyTotal to
> return NULL. This happens when I go the page, wait for 10 minutes and
> execute some call on the page. Is the bytecode enhancement to be blamed for
> this non-standard behavior???

You may want to show us the stack trace when it is set to null.

What version of Tapestry you're using?

Re: Wierd behavior in initialize() - is byte code enhancement to be blamed?

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yup, that's it.

see http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Gotchas

Geoff