Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by JmeterforumMails <So...@cognizant.com> on 2008/10/29 12:24:50 UTC

Need Compatible Beanshell jar file for JMeter 2.3.2

Hi,

Currently I am using JMeter 2.3.2. While using "bsh-2.0b4" Beanshell jar
file to run some Beanshell scripts, it is not working. So please let me know
the compatible version of beanshell to be used for JMeter 2.3.2.

Re: Need Compatible Beanshell jar file for JMeter 2.3.2

Posted by Yaroslav <yh...@eqo.com>.
I do not have any problems with my "old" bean-shell scripts.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.