Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Dan K." <da...@YorkU.CA> on 2002/04/23 00:14:27 UTC

skeleton webapp using turbine 2.1

Hi,

For those who are interested, I have created a "skeleton" webapp for
Turbine 2.1 that you try out.  It's not pretty but gives the beginner some
point to start doing their stuff instead of working from the tdk example
"newapp".

Here is the url:

http://www.yorku.ca/dkha

- click the link to "skeleton webapp"

Regards,
Dan

Re: skeleton webapp using turbine 2.1

Posted by "Dan K." <da...@YorkU.CA>.
Hi Martin,

Yes it's intended, for now. :)  Glad to hear it helped you out though!

Regards,
Dan

Posted by Martin Jericho <ma...@jabcreative.com>.